Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bless-ed am I

 I have never been so excited in my life..maybe i have, but i seriously can not recall a time that could reach this. September 11, 2012 my best friend in the whole freaking universe moved to Spain. We did literally everything together and I couldn't imagine life without her. To say the least its been a journey. But I have learned a lot about myself, and the things I want. I really do a lot for myself now. Which may sound selfish-ish but sometimes its necessary to take care of yourself before you can conquer the world. I miss Tessa Lynn everyday. But we are so blessed. we have truly learned that we LOVE technology. Before she left we had all these great ideas of how we would keep in touch, the main source being letters--which we still write. BUT as Napoleon Dynamite's brother sings.."I love technology, but not as much as you you see." Tessa and I basically every time we talk, which is like min  3 times a week if not 7. who am i kidding, its 7, sometimes 10..but we realize how cool it is that we can SEE each other from across the world. Mind blown. Skype is AMAZING! but sometimes inconvenient with our 9 hour time difference. So blessing number 2000 she has an American land line in Spain, so we can call each other WHENEVER!! normally their about 10 min conversations sometimes simply to say goodnight. Ok i have to say it. ARE WE NOT THE CUTEST BEST FRIENDS EVER!?! we think so. haha

OK. But this is why I am excited. 
I AM GOING TO SPAIN!!
me!!!! I GET TO SEE HER IN PERSON FOR TWO WEEKS!!!

I'm going to cry just thinking that it is actually happening. We had planned on it because my dad had sky miles that made a free trip, but then when flights were never going to work out for less than $600 we gave up. not easily mind you, we were quite devastated. But my mom told me to come home for lunch one day to "talk about going to Spain. Dont get too excited." Nervous that it wouldnt work out again, the process of getting the tickets, well lets just say i have really short nails now. But it was truly ment to be. We got my round trip for $89. Then the next day couldnt have bought ANY. I am so excited to finally be with my best friend again. It is amazing to call and PLAN a trip together. We are getting ideas for everything we are going to do, even trying to go backpacking-if we can convince the parental units in EsPAInia. fingers crossed. I seriously want to cry each time i think about it--which is a lot because I have a count down app on my phone. I M GOING TO SPAIN!! How bless-ed are we? 7 times 70 plus 100000000. that much bless-ed. 

 possible train ride/backpack/hostel destination. taking a sleeper train from Barcelona to Beziers.


I AM SO BLESS-ED!

Thats how i see it,
Laurel E



No comments:

Post a Comment