Thursday, January 17, 2013

Back from Savasana (part 2)

Hello :) back from Savasana...again. So next little update/ photo journal para me. I went to Utah a few weeks before..or after..I dont remember. hahaha. But I spent a lot of time with alyssa again. Let me tell you, I LOVE spending time with her. If you can't tell, we kind of have too much fun. So these pictures, happened one early morning after it snowed. We woke up early so that we could go get breakfast with my family. But earlier so that we could get ready. I went in the bathroom and two mins later had banging on the door, "get out!! were going to play in the snow!" huh?? My hair was still wet from a shower and no make-up on. To say the least, I was quite cold--then multiplied by two million by rolling in the snow.
 but
 its
 all
 worth it
in the end.
to be continued in part three ;)
Thats how i see it,
Laurel Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment