Monday, March 11, 2013

Un Beso


 My sister Alyssa is home for a few weeks before she leaves to the Philippines on her mission. Since I am out of school, I get the blessing of being home with  her and my mom. The three of us get to spend every minute together, and I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my time. Although we are constantly running around trying to get things together for the upcoming events, there is always time spared for a little laughter, and a few kisses.

My mom loves the kisses she gets from her daughters


I love the kisses I get from my mom


Alyssa pretends she doesn't love kisses from both of us, but she can't hold it in ;)


I am so grateful for this time I have to spend with these two amazing women before time will spread us around the world, as Alyssa serves her mission in the Philippines and I go to BYU. A thought for you? Embrace the moments you find yourself in the company of your family, and always give them kisses :*

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY! XOXOXOXOXO

That's how i see it,
Laurel E 



No comments:

Post a Comment