Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First Day of School.

Today was my first day of college.

So I decided not to wait to bring you to my apartment, because let's face it, those Spain photos are gonna be long in coming. So you'll see those periodically, as i find time to go through them.

Last wednesday i said goodbye to my most beautiful Huntington Beach and moved out to Provo Utah, to attend Brigham Young University. I have worked so hard to get here, it's surreal that i am now officially a BYU Cougar. 

My roommates are WONDERFUL. and our dorm is DARLING. I love it. We made it so homey. Check it out :) I love these girls already, and although today was only my first day with classes, I already love BYU.











When you reach for your dreams, and never let them out of your sight, nothing is impossible. 
I am a BYU Cougar.

That's how i see it,
Laurel E


No comments:

Post a Comment