Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Coziest of Cozies

I know I didn't show you how to really do this. But my sister Alyssa anad I spent the majority of our thanksgiving break crocheting. We are truly beginners, but we had fun looking up patterns and trying new things. I made a scarf with four different stitches-undid it, half of a sock-undid it, and a hat that would fit a polar bear-made a mess while I undid it, all before I got a hat that fits and is quite cozy if I do say so myself. It was a marvelous sight..especially because it was 80 degrees out side and we were in our swimming suits in Palm Desert. But it was definitely worth the time and effort we had a great time together. Find someone to chat with and start playing with your ball of yarn!
Thats how i see it,
Laurel E 

No comments:

Post a Comment