Monday, November 12, 2012

Skipping to Winter

 My family and I drove up to utah this weekend, leaving the 70 degree weather and trading it out for fresh fallen snow. I thought it was so funny I had gotten so excited to see some leaves change color when we went to OCMCO, but going to Utah, yellow trees dabbed in white paint, Utah must have missed the memo that it's still fall. But it was so fun to be the for the first snow of the year. It should be a good ski season :)
 I love how the trees still had their leaves when the snow came, it made for pretty pictures!

 My best friend who moved to spain couldn't fit these boots in her suitcase so I got the blessing of beholding them :) I love them a lot! In California they keep my feet the perfect temperature, but i swear, I felt like I needed 18 socks on underneath them when walking in the snow. Thanks TESSA LYNN
 Ok I have a weird thing for cool walls. This is an abandoned home that is too old to be torn down, because the city thinks its history. Its oddly out of place next to all the apartments in Provo. But it sure was a cool wall!


 This is ma familia! Heather and her husband Daniel, my mom and dad, Brooke and her husband Devin, my brother Jonathan, and me and my sister Lyssi!

We were a little early to dinner at my aunts house and she still had people over, so we took a drive up the mountain and got out at the top. It was stunning. We could see the provo valley to one side and the salt lake valley to the other. It was stunning....and freezing.
I took this one from the car window, focusing on the rain made it much more interesting to look at. Jonathan and I played the rain game where you pick a rain drop and see who's drips to the bottom first. It reminded me of Georgia driving to church in the rain. I love family road trips!

Thats how i see it,
Laurel E

No comments:

Post a Comment