Wednesday, August 21, 2013


I feel friendship is one of the more amazing things in life. These three girls sure have blessed my life, and their friendship means the world to me! Its funny to look back and see how our friendships have progressed. All at their own paces with nudges of life along the way. Somehow, we were blessed to all be together. We were all in Utah at the same time, Emily and Courtney for a family reunion, and Tessa moving, and I at school. It was amazing to have these four California girls outside of the state we call home, because I found myself in a state of utter bliss. It simply moved me for some reason. These are the girls I got through high school with. Now, we're all of to college. strange how quickly time passes. Id like to sit here and type our entire story starting from when I met Emily at a birthday party to Courtney getting baptized, to new schools, new countries, new adventures, all ending in the same amazing friendship. But I fear my words would not be able to get the message across. All I can say now, is that I sure love this girls, and am grateful for the amazing thing in life that friendship is.










sometimes photos are better when you forget to stand still..

That's how i see it, 
Laurel E

No comments:

Post a Comment