Thursday, May 30, 2013

Salt Lake

Happy Memorial Day!

JARED CAME TO UTAH! I was SO happy to spend the weekend with him. I realize how much I miss people from back home as soon as I start skyping them, but being with Jared, I was like like, man...haha. But simply spending time with him, was basically great. We ate pizza, cookies and watched the office. We went to a BBQ, the park, and the hot springs. I got to introduce him to my roommates, who are basically the best people in the world. It was really fun to collide my two worlds. Hailey went to Salt Lake with us on monday. That was probably the best part of the week. I freaking love Hailey. She and I are super simular, and we just had a ball. basically. Salt Lake in itself is pretty great. But being with those two people? PRICELESS.
















That's how i see it,
Laurel E.


No comments:

Post a Comment